Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pride Day 1

End of our first day at the Twin Cities Pride Festival. We made a lot of new friends for Opera Bob. People who love opera are ready for more opera here in the Twin Cities. We have two performances at Pride in the History Pavillon, so if you are coming to Pride on Sunday the 28th stop by and hear our singers and Eric at 1:30. It is exciting for me to be a part of building something new. Producing is a new job in the opera for me, I have a huge learning curve and I am surprising myself. I was the girl who couldn't sell Girl Scout cookies but today I was hunting down advertisers for our Fringe Festival program. I guess my love of opera won out.

Post by Janet Fried, a very new General Manger

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend!!! Next year I will glue rhinestones all over in an Opera Bob Tatoo. And definitely I will find myself a can-can dress!!!

    ReplyDelete